Barely. But I am. Just been way, way, WAY too busy at work. Biggest product launch in pretty much ever. Fun and exciting, but not-so family or holiday friendly. So where does that leave us?
- Walking like crazy.
- Babbling like crazy.
- Saying “no” like she means it.
- Putting on her pants and taking them off.
- Putting on her shoes and taking them off.
- Working over her dad and grandparents for junk food. Found a Cheezit in her booster chair tonight.
- Basically being the sweetest, funniest little person ever.
Now me. By way of explanation of what my life has been like of late, this is what I forgot at work today:
- The notebook I’ve been keeping notes about what I need to do in.
- The other notebook I’ve been keeping notes about what I need to do it, including Christmas lists.
- My wallet, including my driver’s license.
- A good portion of my mind.
Tomorrow is another day, right?
He is a rock star Dad. So fun to see him and Boopsie together. I went on a business trip for four days (including the weekend) and got all sorts of fun picture messages while I was gone — eating, playing with the cats, story time at the library. Pretty awesome. In fact, Boopsie had such a good time with Daddy-o that when I got home she wanted nothing to do with me.
And tomorrow is Daddy-o’s birthday, which means I’m almost ready. This is what’s called “just in time” living, folks. Try not to be jealous.