- She is generally very happy, but almost never easy-going. When she isn’t getting what she knows she wants look out!
- Boopsie currently has two missions in life: #1 – Figure out how to crawl. #2 – Knock over anything that is stacked up.
- She loves feeling the wind in her face… it makes her bat her eyelashes and smile.
- Once her favorite place, the diaper changing table is now one of her least favorites…every diaper change is a wrestling match!
- She loves books and being read to, looking at all the book on her shelves, turning the pages and “touch-and-feel” storytime.
- The cats don’t know it yet, but she really wants to be their best friend. We’ll see… once she can reach them on her own she’ll probably be more like a frenemy.
- She is the raspberry-blowing champion of the upper-Midwest. Seriously. I double-dog dare you to try and out-raspberry this baby.
I honestly didn’t think I’d enjoy the “baby stage” of parenting this much. Now that I’m in the thick of it, I love it. It is a TON of work and I am exhausted… have I mentioned she’s still not sleeping through the night? 🙂 I spite of all that, I catch myself wanting to freeze Boopsie just as she is… okay, maybe just as she is but sleeping through the night.