Nope, I’m not talking about this line of nursing attire.
Since arriving home from work and daycare pick-up, I have:
- Been spit up on so much that it soaked through my jeans and got my undies wet
- Changed such a messy diaper that I had to give Boopsie a “bootie bath” in the bathroom sink
- Cleaned up cat puke from three locations in the house
- Attempted to change cat litter only to discover that there’s not enough fresh litter to appropriately fill the box
- Spent 20 minutes bailing icy cold water out of our utility sink so I could spend another 20 minutes up to my elbows in the remaining cold water to try and clear a clog out of the pipe
- Plus dishes, laundry, etc.
When did my life get so glamorous??